The Peanut Gallery

Monday, July 6, 2009

Campland

Monday, July 6, 2009
So life has settled down since all the festivities of the 4th of July Holiday have come to an end.  Last week (Tuesday, June 30, 2009) Kennedy and I headed down to San Diego to vacation with Aunt Donna at Campland by the Bay.  We had a blast!  Originally Kennedy and I were going to stay until Sunday, July 5th, however, we ended up coming home early to spend the 4th of July with Daddy!  

Kennedy was a great camper!  She loved hanging out at the beach and watching the fireworks over the bay.  It was such a relaxing and enjoyable four days.  Even though I have the same schedule on vacation as I do at home, being there just put everything on a slower pace.  It was nice not to have anything scheduled and to just do whatever we felt like doing.  We spent a lot of time eating, drinking, and socializing with family and friends - probably my three favorite things in this world to do =)

Thanks so much Aunt Donna, we had a blast!!!!   



(Above: Kennedy lookin' all tan getting ready to go home and see Daddy)


(Above: Kennedy, Antonio, Aunt Donna, and I lounging on the Beach)

(Above: Kennedy knocked out with her puppy dog after a day of fun in the sun and sand)


(Above: Surfer Kennedy - Thanks Grandma Bonomo for my bathing suit)


(Above: Hanging out on the raft)


(Above: Skinny Jacqueline is always trying to make Alex and I feel like whales - LOL)
 

(Above: Getting ready to go on a walk along the beach)


(Above: Now this is the life)

0 comments: