The Peanut Gallery

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sea World


Thursday, August 6, 2009
A couple months ago my family from Utah and I planned a trip to Sea World sometime at the beginning of August because they all were going to be down in San Diego for a family vacation.  We decided on a date earlier in the week and I was anxiously looking forward to Kennedy's 1st visit to Sea World.  I went down to San Diego with Jen and her son Brandon, Breanna (the tag along) and Kennedy and I!  We met up everyone early in the morning and had a blast all day long.  

This was a very sensory filled day for Kennedy.  She saw Shamu, touched Sting Ray's and starfish, had her picture taken with Elmo and Big Bird, went through the shark reef and saw a show called Cirque De Le Mer.  She really seemed to enjoy herself.  She was very alert and even cracked a smile.  It was so nice to spend the day with my family and friends (wish we could do this more often).  

The tickets we bought let us go back one more time for free....so I can't wait to go back with Jen and Brandon and hopefully Brindle and Sophie to have another fun filled day in San Diego!

***** Mandy e-mail me the pics you have so I can post one of all of us together - I have no idea why I didn't take one :(

(Above: Kennedy and I getting ready to watch Shamu)



(Above: Kennedy and the starfish)

(Above: Kennedy loved touching the Sting Rays)

(Above: The besties)

(Above: Kennedy and Mommy waiting for Breanna at one of her many potty breaks - LOL)

(Above: Kennedy and I don't know what we would do with out her - she is always willing to lend a helping hand!!!!)

(Above: The Foursome on one of our many wild adventures)

(Above: Elmo....Brandon's favorite - we watched The Elmo Movie about four times on the way down to San Diego =) )

(Above: Mommy and Kennedy watching the Sharks)

1 comments:

Brindle said...

yaaaayyy!!!! sea world. i hope i can go with you guys when you go again. looks sooo fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kennedy!!!!